Patented Plagiarism Checking Approach
Our goal is not just to identify plagiarism but is rather an effort to educate students about what constitutes plagiarism and how to avoid it. (CEO, 2004)
Using cutting edge sentence structure assessment and synonym identification technology our systems checks submitted documents through billions of books, articles, magazines, academic and professional journals, in addition to, cached and live internet sources (public PDFs, blogs, forums, web sites, etc.). Our results are reliable and guaranteed to identify even the most subtle attempts at either intentional or unintentional plagiarism.
Unlike conventional plagiarism checking services, we guarantee our claims with a full money-back warranty.
Initially launched in 2004 as a closed project for a few major universities in USA, our service has evolved as an independent and reliable option for professionals and students alike, with established presence across thousands of universities, colleges, schools, and companies across Europe, United States, Middle East, and Asia.
Extremely Effective Plagiarism Checking
- Checking Documents
- check and re-check your documents without fear of matching any of your previous submissions.
- In-Depth Plagiarism Checking
- our plagiarism checking engine verifies your documents through billions of cached and live Internet sources, billions of books, articles, magazines, blogs, academic and professional journals, academic and professional databases, etc. to detect even the most subtle attempts at either intentional or unintentional plagiarism.
- Grammar Checking
- in addition to plagiarism checking, our system also assesses grammatical errors detected in submitted documents. See our Sample Plagiarism Report.
- Patented Approach
- sentence structure and synonym checking ensures even loosely paraphrased content in your documents is detected.
- Word Count Limit
- unlike other services, we provide ample word count per document for budget-friendly checking.
- Multiple Language Support
- our system can check documents in most western and eastern scripts: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Danish, Hungarian, Chinese (Simplified - PinYin), Japanese, Korean, Arabic, etc. (basically, most languages written in UTF-8 encoding can be checked through our system).
- Multiple File Types
- MS Word (.DOC / .DOCX), WordPerfect (.WPS), PostScript (.PS), PDF (.PDF), HTML (.HTM / .HTML), RTF (.RTF), and Plain Text (.TXT).
- Plagiarism Report
- our plagiarism report clearly highlights WHAT has been plagiarized from WHERE, thereby highlighting plagiarized content in your document, as well as marking all sources detected. See our Sample Plagiarism Report.
- Easy Setup
- Our service is entirely cloud based, which means, you do not need to install any expensive software or require a powerful computer to run it. We are MAC and PC compatible and require only a fairly recent web-browser, with adobe flash player installed to run.
- Privacy Assured
- CheckForPlagiarism.net takes your privacy seriously. Your information is your sole proprietary right and as such we guard it fiercely. Our document checking engine will match your submitted documents through our patented algorithm, without divulging the contents of your submitted document. Additionally, none of your submitted documents are ever retained in our database or shared with any third-party.
Compare Our Service
|checks plagiarism||only verifies citations|
|analyses grammatical errors in documents|
|internet checking (cached and live sources)|
|publications checking (books, articles, magazines, journals, etc.)|
|synonym and sentence structure checking (patented, in-depth approach)|
|patented Sentence Structure and Synonym Mapping technology|
|comprehensive plagiarism report highlighting plagiarized text and displaying full sources||only highlights text which requires citation|
|guaranteed results (backed by full money-back warranty)|
|provides accounts to individuals and institutions||only for institutions||only for individuals||only for institutions|
|permanently stores all submitted documents in a database?|
|makes your submitted documents available to others?|
|multiple language support (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, etc.)|
|compare multiple documents for similarities|
|budgetary subscription to fit all wallet types|
Read how the patented Sentence Structure & Synonym Mapping technology, makes our service truly unique compared to our competitors.
Our plagiarism report highlights plagiarism in your documents, displaying detected sources and grammatical errors analysis for easy identification and corrections.
Why should you choose paid plagiarism checking over a free alternative? Important information to break preconceived myths and notions.
Easy and Budget Friendly Service
We are a people-oriented company and to that end we strive to address individual and institutional requirements in the most optimized and budget-friendly way possible.