As arduous as they are, proofreading and editing are the necessary evils that separate your written documents or online content from the rest. Regardless of how well you write, the meaning you're trying to convey may be diluted or lost entirely if your work is not properly edited and proofread.
At CheckForPlagiarism.net, we provide comprehensive proofreading and editing services, which cover all aspects of grammar and readability.
- All documents are corrected with Track Changes option enabled in MS-Word. This gives you an opportunity to review and verify amendments made by the writers before accepting them.
- Grammar checking and correction.
- Common errors corrected (typos, spellings, punctuation, capitalization).
- Style correction (writing flow, clarity, redundancies, specific style guides, consistency of format and content).
- Vocabulary enhancement (Liven up your sentences and improve readability with context-optimized synonyms).
- Contextual spelling corrections (correctly spelled words used in the wrong context, no more embarrassing typos like then-than, to-two-too, lose-loose, etc).
- Citations and References verified and corrected (MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago, IEEE etc).
You could really use some help expressing your ideas, improving your writing, and taking care of those fiddly details like style and citation format. You're pressed for time, but so are your fellow classmates or colleagues, so they can't provide that all-important objective review of your work. That's where we come in.
Student Services: You want to be graded for your ideas, not your grammar. We can edit, proofread, and style check all types of documents (assignment, essay, thesis, dissertation, admission essay etc.) so your mistakes don't cost you the grades you deserve. Are you a last-minute sort of student? No problem--we offer express service, and we're open 24 hours, so you can finish writing at 2 a.m., hand it off to us, and have it back before your class the next day. Our affordable services will give you a competitive edge, and give you more time to study, work at that part-time job, or even better, socialize and relax.